IMPORTANT (A/N)! + You do have value... Six x Reader

Requested by CorgiColonies

Plot: (Y/N) and Seven get into a fight which ends in (Y/N)'s feelings being hurt. Six notices this, and comforts (Y/N).

(A/N): The event taking place is an alternative universe when Six and Nine were talking with each other during the 900,000 sub special, but things turn out differently.

Six's POV

Four had asked me a while back not to be mean to Seven anymore. It's not that I was trying to be rude, I just really enjoyed being in Jacknjellify's sub count!

I felt special!

I felt worthy!

I felt like (Y/N) noticed and appreciated me...

I've always kind of liked (Y/N), but who wouldn't? They're the coolest non-contestant ever! (Y/N) is smart, funny, and really good looking...

It was hard for me to keep this secret from everyone else, and it did eventually slip out to someone. Nine.

He knows that I love (Y/N), and he never stops teasing me about it. Whenever they walk by, Nine will say some weird and suggestive remark about me liking them. Luckily, it seems to go over (Y/N)'s head, so they probably don't know that I have a big crush on them.

That is, if Nine hasn't told them just yet...

"Yo, Six!"

Speaking of the devil-

"What's up?" He asked me, rolling over to me on his dumb skateboard, waving a hand in my direction.

I sighed, "Hey."

I had went outside where the sun was shining so then I could sit in the fuzzy grass, and get away from Nine, not be near him...

Nine could tell that I wasn't in the mood to talk, but instead of being polite and leaving, he stuck around. "How's my brother from another color?~" He did a handstand on his skateboard, looking like me, but just a different color.

The heck is he trying to do? I frowned in disgust, and backed a few steps away from him. "Ew, Nine. Stop trying to look like me!"

I heard a small and sad gasp from him as he stood up. "Bro, what's wrong with that?" His voice sounded heartbroken, like how someone would if their pet dog died. He was always so dramatic...

I grinned, "Because I've got my own style!" I pointed a finger at Nine, and wagged it slowly. "And you, ain't got no style-"

He pressed his finger against my lips quickly as an attempt to stop me. "Shhh! No more yapping, bro! I think Seven bro and (Y/N) pal are fighting!"

As he removed his finger from my mouth, Nine pointed at the direction of (Y/N) and Seven.

And they were indeed fighting! Well, at least verbally. Seven was never one to cause violence, so he stuck with hurtful words instead.

They weren't being very kind to (Y/N), either. But I wasn't completely sure. We were too far away to hear what they were actually talking about, so I decided to approach them, and figure out why (Y/N) and Seven were arguing.

Narrator POV

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

(Y/N) stomped the ground with a lot of force and pure rage. "Then don't ever call me a freak again!"

Seven stuck their tongue out at (Y/N), ignoring the gender neutral individual.

The whole fight started all from Seven making a nasty comment about how (Y/N) didn't have any value, a numerical value, more specifically, since they weren't a number. Out of context, (Y/N) took it as an insult, and got very angry with Seven, until it got to the point that Seven was discriminating against them for not having a value.

"Hey, I'm just being honest, (Y/N)!" Seven yelled. "You don't have a value, or any value at all for that matter!"

Six overheard the rude statements Seven made to (Y/N), and they were keenly aware that this upset (Y/N), as a tear fell down their cheek.

"You're a jerk, Seven. I hate you." They muttered too quietly for anyone to hear, as (Y/N) stormed off, walking in a direction opposite of Seven's.

(Y/N) sighed, resting their head up against a tree. Seven's words truly did hurt them.

'Do I really have no value?' They wondered in their mind.

Six, surprised and worried for (Y/N), made their way to the upset individual, and spoke up. "Hey, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N) wiped away a single tear that traveled down their cheek. "Wh-What?"

They hugged (Y/N). "Don't listen to Seven. He's wrong. You do have value..."

(Y/N)'s cheeks turned a shade of pink, but they accepted the hug. "Thanks, but...what makes you think that?"

Six allowed (Y/N) to rest their head on the blue number's lap. "You're amazing, (Y/N)! You're smart, funny, and kind of hot...I really like you..."

Six did the 👉👈 with their fingers, nervous about what (Y/N) had to say.

Though the non-numerical being smiled, "I...like you too, Six..."

____________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT (A/N), FRIENDS!

This oneshot book has finally been complete. All 200 chapters are written!

Now I am aware that many of the requests have not been finished, which is why I'm making a second BFB oneshot book!

It will not be available to anyone until I catch up, though!

Requests will be opened when I say so, friends!

See you in the next book! 😊