We need to free them! Book x Taco

Requested by stickman1609

Plot: Book wins TPOT which causes Two to go crazy. He enslaves everyone except for Book. Taco must save Book and her old teammates.

Book's POV

I did it!

I won TPOT!

Who knew that being nicer could really make a change?

I walked over to Two, ready to ask him for my new powers! Though they looked angry...

"Two, I am ready for my prize! Can I have it n-" I was asking the even prime, until they interrupted me.

"NO! BLOODY FU- NO! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN! SERIOUSLY? OUT OF THE 42 CONTESTANTS, YOU HAD TO WIN? THIS IS A BLOODY OUTRAGEOUS EVENT!" Two screamed. 

All the contestants, including Book, panicked as Two used their powers to lift up all the contestants, and trap them in chains. They all screamed.

"Two, why are you doing this?" Gaty screamed, begging for an answer from our not so nice host.

"Because I hate Book! And because she won, everyone is going to be my slave!" Two demanded.

While our host was distracted by Saw freaking out, I managed to escape, and I had an idea.

I need Taco's help!

But how will I get to her?

I figured it out!

"Two! How about this, you take me to Four's show!" I suggested.

Two was so upset that they didn't even think what I said through.

Suddenly, I was snapped to a new island, and I saw the 14 contestants that stayed with Four.

I searched for Taco, and when i found her, I pulled her into a hug.

"Taco! Thank goodness I found you!" I exclaimed, while squeezing her tight.

I saw Taco's face, and she looked like she was...blushing?

"Book, what happened? Why are you here?" She asked me.

"Two enslaved all of the other contestants, and our friends! We need to free them!" I explained in a hurry.

Taco looked worried, and ran over to Four. "Four, we need to go back to TPOT. The old contestants are in danger!"

My former host looked unimpressed. "Why should I help? They abandoned my show!"

Taco then came up with an idea. "Two is planning on kidnapping X again!"

They gasped. "Two. I won't let them take away my co-host again!"

Four teleported everyone to the TPOT gameshow.

Timeskip 2 minutes

Four defeated Two, and forced them to give me my prize for winning.

I hugged Taco again, and this time kissing her. "Thank you so much!"

Taco's POV

I blushed. She...likes me back...