Please don't eat my girlfriend! Leafy x Pin

Requested by nurseypetrat_

Plot: Four gets hungry, and wants a snack. They choose to eat Pin, but Leafy is very opposed to this.

(A/N): Implied Fireoiny and 4x.

Leafy's POV

"Hey Pin, where should we hang out?" I asked my adorable girlfriend. Her and I finally had free time! We spent weeks trying to matchmake Firey and Coiny because they were obvious bisexual messes for each other! And now they are dating!

"Hm, how ab-out the park?" Pin suggested. "We can play on that swing-set seesaw!"

I smiled, "Wasn't it called a Swee-Saw?"

Wait, that single word triggers her short term memory loss...

Oh no.

"So Lea-fy, do you wa-nt to hang-out at the pa-rk with me?" Pin asked.

Well, no point in confusing my cute little Pin-

"Sure!" I answered her. "I love going to the park with you, babe!"

It was true. The park was our favorite place to meet up. In fact, it's where I confessed my feelings to Pin. Oh, it brings back such amazing memories!

I really love her...

Four's POV

I'm hungry.

I'm in the mood for eating a girlfriend.

Or maybe turning her into broth...(Lalalalala-)

Maybe I can find a girlfriend at the park!

For eating, of course. Not for dating. I'm already in love with X! They're adorable!

*Ţ ë ł ę p ø ř ţ ī f ı ç å ť î ø ņ*

I teleported myself to the park, where I saw a bunch of girlfriends, but I had my eyes on a red, pointy girlfriend.

Delicious~

But there's a lemon leaf next to her...

Hm...

Leafy's POV

"We're here, Pin!" I exclaimed, running through the soft grass while holding her hand. Every blade of grass tickled my feet as I crossed through it.

"Lea-fy, sl-ow down!" Pin yelped. I could tell I was going too fast for her, so I immediately stopped, amd lifted her up in my arms, laughing.

"Pin, you're so amazing!" I cheered, hugging her.

Her face turned a lighter shade of red. "Y-Yeah, thanks..."

I let go, kissing her cheek.

Suddenly, we heard evil asexual noises coming from somewhere. They seemed familiar...

Then, Four stretched themself out of the ground, and appeared in front of us.

He spoke up, "Hey Leafy, I'm gonna eat your girlfriend!"

WHAT.

"No no no no no!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around Pin. "Please don't eat my girlfriend!"

"But I'm hungry!" Four whined. "Maybe instead I could turn her into broth~"

"No way, Fourty-Four!" I protested. "No one gets to eat my girlfriend!"

Four growled, "Ugh, FINE!" They left, crying, and about to do Fortnite dances.

Pin looked at me. "Uh...wh-at was th-at a-bout?"

I pulled her into another hug. "Mine. UwU."