I like you! Coiny x Leafy

Requested by Dapeppermint

Plot: Coiny comforts Leafy after her argument with Firey.

Leafy's POV

The words Firey yelled at me still replay in my head. Over and over again.

Nobody likes you anymore!

And now, him, Needle, and Eggy are talking about how much they hate me. I don't have a single friend who actually likes me...

I almost wish I didn't join the Losers...

"Hey Leafy, are you okay? You've been sitting here all alone for 2763 minutes." I jumped at the voice, but saw it was Coiny.

"Ah, hey Coiny. I'm fine! So happy!" I fake smiled, because I didn't want the coin to be worried.

He didn't seem to believe me. "Leafy, I know a sad person when I see them. What's wrong?" He asked.

I blushed at the fact someone cares about me, and wants to know what is bothering me.

"It's Firey. He told me that no one likes me anymore. He doesn't even want people to know that we are "friends" to this day." I explained to Coiny.

"That's wrong Leafy! Stupid Firey is always wrong!" Coiny shouted.

I was surprised. "What do you mean?"

He looked kind of angry with Firey for a moment, but then gave me a soft look.

"I like you! That means Firey is 100% wrong!" Coiny told me.

I warmed up at what Coiny said. It feels really nice to know that someone likes me!

"Thanks Coiny, I like you too!" I exclaimed. We both hugged for a minute, until Coiny made an offer with me.

"Tell you what Leafster, the two of us can prank Firey later."

I normally was not one for mean pranks, but if I do it with Coiny, I might have fun!

"Sure, let's go!"