Goodnight, Sleeping Beauty~ Book x Pillow

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Pillow just wants to nap, and convinces her girlfriend to join.

Not humanized, but some parts make more sense if they are...

Narrator POV

Pillow had been lying down on the couch for hours, daydreaming about getting to nap with her girlfriend, Book. Pillow had always been the lazy type, while Book wasted no time in trying to help her old friends, though Book's plans usually backfired, especially when they were related to Ice Cube.

The distressed female walked past her lazy girlfriend, pacing around the room.

Pillow made a sleepy smile, "Hey Book. Come cuddle with me~"

Book reasoned, "But I have to come up with a plan of hoe I can make it up to Icy!"

"Friendship can wait. I want snuggles..." Pillow whined, being the tired lesbian she is.

The wide awake female giggled at how adorable her girlfriend was acting. "Oh, okay. I can't say not to you, babe..."

Book made herself comfortable on top of Pillow, and snuggled into the white woman's chest, slowly lulling herself to sleep.

Pillow blushed as Book came in closer, but found her quiet snoring to be very cute.

Usually, lying on top of your lover would not be comfortable for them, but Pillow, being the type of object she is, didn't mind. If anything, having Book sleep on her chest was more comfortable.

The awake female stroked Book as she slept, admiring the beauty of her girlfriend.

"Goodnight, Sleeping Beauty~" Pillow whispered to Book before she finally drifted off into a peaceful slumber...