Merry Christmas! Saw x Pen

Requested by Asmiaha

Plot: A year after the Among Us incident, no one wants to give Pen a present, except for a certain female friend of his...

Pen's POV

It's Christmas day, and I hate it.

This reminds me of what happened last year.

I killed my friends, just for these presents. I broke my promise to Death PACT.

Xanta told me that they would never give me a present again, and it broke my heart.

I still remember my first present I received for Christmas. It was a sketchbook. I am not very good at drawing, but I do like to make little comics when I am bored.

Now, everyone avoids me during the Christmas month called December.

As I lied awake in bed, I heard Bell ring, waking everyone up.

"CHRISTMAS!" Every contestant cheered as they woke up.

Everyone rushed to the tree as fast as they could.

You see, Four created this giant Christmas tree in the open field, and let all of us decorate it!

Well, almost all of us.

I didn't get to decorate. But for some reason, Donut did. I don't get why...he killed more friends than I did!

I didn't even get up, though. I knew that nobody wanted me around, and I had no presents to receive.

Until the door to my room opened. I sat up to see that it was Saw who entered.

"Hey Pen! Get up! It's Christmas!" She exclaimed.

The joyful look on her face warmed my heart and cheeks, but I sighed. "But no one wants me there. Remember last year?"

Strangely enough, Saw had not shown me any hatred after the incident. She almost acted like she still...thought of me as a friend...

"Aw, please? At least for me? It'll be grEIGHT!" She promised me.

I can't say no to someone as adorable as Saw, so i reluctantly agreed. "Okay..."

"Yay!" She cheered. Saw helped my hand and led me to the Christmas tree.

Everyone else saw me, and they groaned. I heard mumbling among the contestants.

"He shouldn't be here."

"Ugh, not Pen!"

"Stupid boy..."

"Pen should go ruin someone else's Christmas."

I felt like crying. Everyone hated me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Timeskip 45 minutes

Everyone finished opening their presents, and left. Except for Saw.

She looked under the tree one more time, and reached for something. Another present for her, maybe?

She grabbed the box, and handed it to me, "Merry Christmas!"

I was in complete shock. I...got a present?

I looked at the tag, and realized it was for me, from Saw!

"Saw...y-you...gave this to me?" I stammered.

She grinned. "Yeah, open it up!"

I did as she requested.

And there it was.

The best present I could ever ask for.

A framed picture of me and Saw.

I hugged her. "Thanks Saw. You made my Christmas perfect..."

I even kissed her on the cheek as she giggled. "I just wanted to see you happy!"