Love over the years... Woody x Naily

Requested by StarWoodyAndYinYang

Humanized

Plot: As Woody is taking a stroll near his favorite spot, searching for a place to read, he is initially unaware of the presence of one who has been in love with him for so long.

(A/N): I'll be honest, this ship is kind of cute! Also mentions of Coiny x Leafy and Pen x Eraser.

Narrator POV

Woody smiled as he saw Coiny and Leafy blush while holding hands. He was happy for them both, as they recently became a happy and healthy couple.

The cheerful female spotted Woody, and greeted him. "Hey Woodster! What's up!"

He shyly waved back. "Wah! I was going to find a good spot to read this book! Eraser gave it to me as part of a deal for me to help him go on a date with Pen!"

"Heh, always knew they were gay for each other!" Coiny spoke up. "Anyways, we'll see you later, dude!"

Woody began taking his walk, and gazed upon the land provided by nature. Beautiful red roses had bloomed from the ground. Woody plucked one from the Earth, and carried it along with him. The rose made him think of the one he loved.

Naily.

Years ago, Woody and Naily had a bad first impression. She accidently stabbed him with a sharp object, and they had not talked since then for a while. But Naily secretly had feelings for him. Eventually, the female gathered up the courage to apologize to the cowardly male, and only then did he realize that he was in love with her.

Woody finally located a spot under a orange-leaf tree, and took a seat there, about to open the book, and read the first chapter.

But then he stopped, and has the unnerving feeling that he isn't alone, and more specifically, being watched.

Or...perhaps not.

Woody stands up, and walked around to see the other side of the tree, where he finds his love...

Naily.

The short female gasped when she saw Woody. "Oh, hey Woody!"

The shy male's face heated up, and replied, "U-Um, hi!"

Both humans were flustered, until Naily stood up, and held onto Woody's hand.

"Uh, Woody? I have something to tell you..." She spoke.

Woody raised an eyebrow. "Wuh?"

Naily made the >///< face and confessed, "I have a crush on you!"

Woody was surprised, but kissed the female. "Wah! I feel the same way!"

It was strange of how these feelings could develop...

Love over the years...