Please be me... Gelatin x Teardrop (Part 2)

Requested by AmongUs321

Plot: After Gelatin wins BFB (not canon) he finds Teardrop, and gives up the prize for her.

Gelatin's POV

I won!

I won BFB!

I felt bad dor Flower, though. She had been a mean person, but I think she changed.

Though I left Flower alone with her girlfriend, Ruby, as I went on the search for my crush, Teardrop.

It didn't take long to find her. They were standing out in a field of roses, all alone.

Perfect.

I approached the droplet. "Uh, hey TD..."

She turned around and huge the biggest smile I have ever seen as she ran at me, and gave me a hug.

I blushed lightly, and began speaking.

"Teardrop, I-I won the BFB, and I am so proud of myself  but truly, I want to thank you for everything you did. Without your help, I wouldn't have won, and I think you understand that. But I didn'y want to win, TD. I wanted you to win. Ever since we formed an alliance, I fell in love with you, hoping that you would make it to the final two and beat Flower. But you lost. I wanted you to win! I love you so much!" I confessed, not even sure of bow I managed to say any of that without messing up.

She looked flustered, but I spoke up again.

"And Teardrop, YOU are the real winner, which is why I will give you the BFB." I told her.

Teardrop had a loving gleam in her eyes, as she kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you, Gelatin. I love you too"