What a beautiful girl~ Leafy x Reader

Requested by iiLesbianx

Soulmate AU - Red String wrapped around the finger

Plot: (Y/N) finds Leafy cold and in the rain when the lemon leaf becomes tired of playing in the rain.

Leafy's POV

I laughed, stomping in the fresh, cold puddles, and feeling pure bliss in the rain.

I love rain! It's so good for plant life, which is why Flower and I play in the rain so often. But today, she wanted to stay inside and play Apex Legends. (Flower has a good taste in games 😳)

Feeling the rain against my face, how it cools me down, it was...perfect.

But soon, I was distracted by the glow of my red string. It was brighter then the stars...

Maybe I'll...meet them today...

Your POV

I was so determined this time! I will follow my red string to the very end, and find my soulmate!

I bet they'll be so amazing, beautiful, and perfect! So perfect!

The rain was pouring, but I didn't mind. Maybe it would make meeting my soulmate more...romantic! After all, rain is fun to play in!

I skipped along for a while, even drinking a few drops of rain that fell into my mouth. The taste of fresh water was energizing!

After a few minutes, I saw a girl who was playing in the rain. I noticed that she had a red string as well, and it was connected to...

Me...

She is my soulmate!

I ran over to her, and greeted myself. "Hi! I'm (Y/N)!"

She turned around to face me, and I saw her stunning eyes, and beautiful and bright smile that could power a city for years.

"Um, hi! I'm Leafy!" She exclaimed.

I saw her look down, and blush when she viewed our connected string.

"W-Wow...you're my soulmate?" Leafy clarified.

"Yup!" I confirmed.

"Y-You're so...lovely..." I saw Leafy blush even more.

She began shivering from the cold, so I wrapped my arms around her.

What a beautiful girl~