Maybe he's not so mean... Snowball x Bubble

Requested by 18538clyedrode

Plot: Snowball protects Bubble from Blocky.

Bubble's POV

All I wanted to do was spend some time with my best friend, Ruby.

Play some games, and maybe even sing that song she likes. Y-You know, the one she sang to Flower. The one that Flower though was weird?

But instead, Blocky decided that he would hurt me today.

He came up behind me, and pushed me onto the ground.

"Gah, Bloicky! What are you doing?" I asked him in fear.

He toppled over me, and held Needle in his hands. Her mouth was duct-taped, so she couldn't yell at him to stop.

He was about to stab me with Needle, until Snowball blocked the way, grabbing Needle and yeeting her 2763 miles away.

"Don't even try to hurt Bubble!" He yelled at Blocky, and punched him.

I thought it was weird, because i am pretty sure that Blocky and Snowball would be great friends, and would enjoy beating me up together!

But I am happy that Snowball saved me!

"Why do you even care, bro? Do you LOVE Bubble?" Blocky teased.

I blushed, but then Snowball answered. "So what if I did? Go away!" He kicked Blocky away.

I stood up and hugged Snowball. "Oh thoink you Snowboil! That was very noice of you!"

Snowball scoffed. "Yeah, whatever. But this doesn't mean I like you!"

"Oh, okoi...soire..."

Snowball's POV

I blushed when hearing Bubble's adorable accent. But I didn't push her away, I smiled, even.

Bubble's POV

Maybe he's not so mean...