Who do I choose?! Teardrop x Woody x Blocky (Part 1)

Requested by jellyboi1

Plot: Both Teardrop and Blocky reveal that they have feelings for Woody, now he must choose between the two of them.

Woody's POV

"C'mon Woody, it's okay!" Leafy assured me. "I know that Teardrop was a little harsh, but I don't think Blocky will reject you! And maybe, TD actually does like you back!"

I sighed. Lately, I've been having love problems. A decade ago, I showed my true feelings to Teardrop, but she rejected me, even though I still like her! And then Blocky...well, I didn't always have a crush on him, but I did ever since BFB 22. I just want to impress him.

But I don't know who to choose, or who I love more! If only I was either straight or gay, instead of pansexual, then this would be easier for me!

At least Leafy is here. She has been really helpful on getting me to understand who I am. She helped me figure out that I was pansexual in the first place!

I walked away from Leafy, just wanting some alone time. I need to figure this out on my own...

Blocky's POV

"That's not fair, Teardrop! He rejected you 10 years ago! He would choose me over you any day!" I yelled at the water droplet.

She made an angry expression, and some rude sign language. I understand some sign language because I used it to talk with Woody.

"You know what? How about we let Woody decide. We'll BOTH confess the truth!" I determined. TD nodded.

I spotted Woody sitting on a bench alone. Perfect.

I ran over to him. "Woody! I have something to tell-"

Before I could finish, Teardrop kicked me in the shin! Ow!

Woody's POV

Huh? Why did Teardrop hurt Blocky?!

"Wah guys? What's going on?!" I asked the two of them.

Blocky sighed, "I...I love you, Woody..."

"Waa-"

Teardrop slapped him, and signed to me that she also is in love with me! I can't believe it!

Who do I choose?

"Well Woody, it's either me...or Teardrop...who do you want." Blocky questioned.

I panicked, almost having an anxiety attack. If I choose one, the other will be heartbroken. I can't choose both, because Blocky and Teardrop don't like each other!

Then I made the decision...

(A/N): There will be two more parts to this that I will work on later. Both chapters have a different ending.