You're amazing, (Y/N)! Blocky x Reader

Requested by AlexEqualsWhat

Plot: After getting into an argument with Golfball, (Y/N) feels sad, and starts crying, until Blocky comforts them!

Your POV

"Golfball, that's not fair! You can't force Tennisball to play Fortnite instead of Apex Legends!" I protested.

"Yes I can!" She shot back. "I am the leader of this team, so I get to choose the video games!"

I growled. "Stupid bossy bot..."

The short female became angry. "What did you just call me?"

I backed away. "GB, wait-"

She kicked me to the ground, which didn't hurt much, but her words did. "SHUT UP (Y/N)! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS INDIVIDUAL! NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND, AND HONESTLY, YOU ARE A HINDRANCE TO MY WORK, AND EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES! AND GUESS WHAT? BLOCKY? HE HATES YOU! AND SO DOES EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU DIE AND FOUR NEVER RECOVERS YOU, STUPID! GO AWAY!"

...

Am I worthless?

...

Yes...

"F-Fine!" I got up, and ran away from the girl with dimples, crying as I got farther from her.

Blocky's POV

I was just about to pull a prank on Woody, until I heard someone cry. They were running away from Golfball.

(Y/N)!

They're crying! But why?

Golfball, the stupid bossy bot, snickered to herself. "(Y/N) is so dumb..."

She did it?

I growled, and approached the so-called "smart" member of my team. If she was the one who made (Y/N) cry, I'll pummel her!

"GB, what the block?! Did you make (Y/N) cry?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me. Oh, this *female dog* has the audacity to roll her eyes?! "Yeah, so what? They're worthless to the team!"

I picked Golfball up. "I'LL SHOW YOU WORTHLESS!"

Timeskip 3 minutes

I killed her.

I killed that nerd.

She totally deserved it for hurting (Y/N). Now I gotta go and find them!

I walked around for a minute, and saw them sitting alone on a patch of grass under a tree. They were still crying...

I slowly walked over to them. "(Y/N), what's wrong? You look depressed!"

They looked at me, their smexy eyes filled with tears. "G-Golfball called me worthless, a-and she said everyone would be happier if I was gone! And she's probably right!"

I sat down next to the gender neutral contestant, amd hugged them. "GB was wrong. You're amazing, (Y/N)! And I would know..."

They tilted their head. "You would know? What do you mean?"

My face heated up. "Well, uh, because I love you, cutie..."

"...I love you too, stupid..."