The ultra lesbians! Flower x Lollipop

Requested by toystuffie

Plot: Flower denies her feelings for Lollipop, who keeps flirting with her.

Flower's POV

"No, I don't like her!" I shouted at Blocky, who was teasing me about my crush, Lollipop.

"Uh huh, sure. The two biggest lesbians ever, they TOTALLY don't love each other~" He teased me.

My face turned red from both anger and embarrassment. I was so upset that I ran at him really fast, and kicked him 2763 miles away.

"Good riddance." I muttered to myself.

"He was right, you know~" I voice suggested behind me. And I recognized it. The deep, yet feminine voice, one that caused me to blush whenever I heard it.

I turned around to face her. "Lollipop."

She chuckled. "Oh, what's wrong, Flower? Too afraid to tell me the truth? It's not like I can hide it, your beauty is too attractive to keep a secret~"

I blushed even more, and pushed her away. "Sh-Shut up Lolli! It's not like I like you, or anything!"

But Lollipop didn't seem to care. "Well, even if you don't like me, I very much enjoy and love both you and your company~"

I groaned. "Stupid. Why don't you ask out Taco? Isn't she your friend?"

I then glanced in a direction, and I saw Taco and Blocky holding hands and smiling.

"O-Oh..." I realized. "Well, I-I do have to admit one or two things about you. Your fashion sense isn't the worst, a-and you are kind of hot..."

Lollipop's POV

She...admitted that?

It was a surprise that Flower would be open about this for once, but who am I to complain?

Flower is beautiful. I can see what her friend Ruby was talking about. And she has adorable reactions to my flirty attitude. I always like to see a flustered angry mess. And Flower represents that quite well.

"I could say the same about you, CEO of Lesbianism. Perhaps I can take your spot there~" I flirted.

She looked away with a grumpy face for a moment, then cracked a smile.

I blushed as well.

Ruby's POV

I see them.

Both Flower and Lollipop.

The ultra lesbians!

I've shipped them for a while. I mean, they obviously like each other!

Now the ship has sailed! I HAVE to tell Bubble!

Flower's POV

I had a feeling that someone was watching me, and about to write a strange fanfiction involving me and Lollipop.

Whatever.