To make things right... Firey x Leafy (Part 2)

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Nothing specific, just some Fireafy fluff!

Narrator POV

Leafy gently grasped Firey's hand, causing the male's flame to grow higher in embarrassment.

She faced Pin, not letting go of her lover's hand.

Pin was shocked that her friend kept such a secret. She walked away, not saying a word.

Although Leafy felt guilty for hurting the red female's feelings, she knew the best thing to do was to give Pin some space, no matter how much it hurt.

Little did neither Leafy nor Firey know than Pin was hiding behind a tree, smiling. She was happy for the couple.

Leafy looked back at Firey, and grinned.

"Leafy...do you really like me?" He asked the lemon leaf.

Leafy replied with, "Of course Firey! I have since BFDI!"

This caused the male to blush, and he wanted to hug his new girlfriend.

But he didn't want to burn her, so Firey ate a yoyleberry he carried at all times.

Leafy was unaware of this. "F-Firey?"

Firey kissed Leafy's cheek. "Y'know, I've liked you for a while too, maybe we could cuddle?" He made this gesture: 👉👈

The green female liked his idea. "Of course Firey! But first, how about I take you inside Dream Island!"

They walked back to Dream Island, and everyone happily greeted Leafy and Firey.

They both entered Leafy's room and got comfortable under her blankets.

Leafy snuggled up to Firey, and muttered, "Goodnight, babe."

Firey chuckled, and fell asleep next to his girlfriend.