Anyone but her... Puffball x Loser

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Humanized

Plot: Puffball and Loser are playing Flicker. Loser is the murderer, and Puffball and Bell are twins. Loser kills Bell, and highly regrets it after learning Puffball and Bell were twins.

(A/N): I don't know too much about the gameplay, so I may mess up! Also some mentioned Woody x Blocky

Loser's POV

I twirled the knife around my fingers, watching as Coiny bled to death after only a single deep and messy cut.

I always did like this game, and Four made it so we could play it in real life! I don't like them too much, but at least we can have fun!

I sighed, thinking of who my next victim would be.

Blocky? No...he is with his boyfriend, Woody. I can't have a witness who may sneak away. Flower? Not her either. I have not been able to find that pesky female.

Puffball? No. Anyone but her... I would never kill Puffball. I love her too much...

Hm, Bell! I'll get rid of Bell! She usually spends her time in this game alone!

Perfect...

Puffball's POV

I heard an evil laugh coming from another room, one with a raspy, yet soft-like voice. I ran into that room, and saw Loser.

"🎶Loser? What is so funny?🎶" I asked him.

He gasped, and nervously replied, "Oh, it's nothing. I'm going to check in on Bell, and make sure no one kills her!"

I grinned, "🎶Thanks Loser! It really means a lot to me!🎶"

I left the room, trying to look for my other friends.

Loser's POV

I was blushing so hard. My crush thanked me! I am so lucky...

But back onto my mission!

I snuck through the building...trying to find Bell.

Each time I opened a door, I thought she would be there.

*Click* No.

*Click* No.

*Click* "Hello?"

I heard her high-pitched voice echo through the room. I walked in, and she released a sigh of relief.

"Oh, i-it's just you Loser! I was afraid you you going to murder me or some-"

And those were her last words, before I stuck the blade down her throat, cut her throat, and pulled my knife back, watching her dead body drop to the floor.

Just then, I heard a metallic and melodious death scream come from another room. I soon as it stopped, I heard Foldy's scream.

My eyes widened as I realized the possibility.

I sprinted to the room where Puffball and Foldy were, and saw Puffball's corpse, along with the horror on Foldy's face.

"Who did this! Whoever killed Bell should have know that Bell and Puffball were twins! So killing one of them makes them both dead!" Foldy yelled.

I gasped, and dropped to the ground.

I killed the love of my life.

Fries' POV

"Fries! I heard that Puffball died! Can you revive her?!" Foldy asked me, as she finally reached me after running from a room where I heard screams.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, and revived Puffball.

Puffball's POV

Ugh, getting revived feels REALLY weird.

I walked back to the place I died, and saw Loser sobbing uncontrollably on the ground.

"🎶Loser, are you okay?🎶" I questioned him, feeling very concerned.

Loser dried his tears, and looked at me. "O-Oh...you were revived..."

I nodded, "🎶Yeah, why are you so-"

He grabbed my hand. "Can we go somewhere private?"

I grinned, "🎶Of course!🎶"

Loser and I met up in a secret room, and before I could speak again, he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Puffball. I murdered Bell, and I didn't realize she waa your twin. I only wanted to spare you, love..." He confessed.

He was about to year up again, until I interrupted him with a kiss.

As the kiss ended, I said, "It's okay! I love you too!"