I am not a simp! Tennisball x Golfball

Requested by SamSketchesTheBfbFan

Highschool AU

Not humanized

Tennisball's POV

Golfball and I were walking to Physics class. We were only second year students, but we scored high enough on our exams to get into Physics!!

I made sure we have the same classes at the same times! I really enjoy hanging out with Golfball, but she doesn't always seem interested. All she likes to do is solve calculus problems. But I do think GB is cute when I carry her. She sits on my head when explaining quantum physics to me. GB isn't too heavy.

"TB! Did you bring the textbook? I have many errors I noted in there that I wanted to point out to our professor!" Golfball informed me.

"Yes. I have it right here!" I exclaimed, while giving her the textbook.

"Thanks TB." She said.

"Anything for you!"

During class, Coiny tried passing me a note. It read:

When are you going to just ask her out already, simp?

I blushed while reading the notes, but hid it before Professor Four could see it. Funny thing is, he is the principal of our school, AND a teacher.

Anyways, throughout the entire class, GB and I worked on our assignments together.

Timeskip 2 hours

Lunch time. That's great! I was getting very hungry. I pulled out my lunchbox, which contained a grilled cheese sandwich. I love them!

I noticed Golfball was looking at her phone was a strange look on her face.

"GB, are you okay?" I asked the short female.

She gazed at me with the most neutral look on her face. "I have done some research, and discovered something about you."

"Really? What is it GB?" I wondered.

"Tennisball, you are a simp." She determined.

Her words shocked me! Where did she get that from? "GB, I am not a simp!" I tried to tell her.

Golfball ignored my words. "Yes, you are. You are exhibiting symptoms that make you seem desperate to please me, and you always do everything for me. You are indeed a simp."

I sighed, "Golfball-"

"But there is more!" GB yelled. "It means you have romantic feelings for me, which I must admit I return them. Would you become my boyfriend?" She asked

Huh. GB is really awkward with talking about love, but after all, she is going to be my new girlfriend.

"Of course, GB. I'm your simp after all."