Goodnight Sleepy boy~ 2 x X

Requested by -SHSL-DETECTIVE-

Plot: X begins to miss Four, and Two comforts them.

Two's POV

I am glad X has joined my show as a co-host, but they don't seem very happy about it.

I know they were best friends with Four, but Four pushed the away.

Perhaps I should help X.

I sat down next to X on the burnt grass. "Hey my numeral friend, is something wrong?"

They sighed. "Yeah, I just miss Four. They were my best friend, but now they don't even want me around! I know it seems like I don't want to help you host this show, Two, but I really will enjoy it! I just have to calm down. Four was my best friend for years, and now they won't talk to me!" X explained to me.

I felt guilty. Maybe if I never showed up, Four and X would still be friends, and X would be happy.

I always wanted to see X smile. They are the cutest variable I have ever seen! It hurts seeing them sad. I only want to help them! Maybe it would be best if they got to see Four again soon. Yeah! That's a perfect idea!

Hosting the show will have to wait, because I have more important matters at hand, which is helping my friend!

"Tell you what X, how about we visit Four some time this week, and if he is mean to you, I will protect you!" I offered to X.

He beamed. "Thank you Two! I would love that! But right now, I just want to sleep..."

X was indeed right, as he started to drift off, and eventually placed his head on my shoulder, sound asleep.

I blushed, but then smiled. I carried X, and teleported them to their room, and decided to cuddle with them as well.

"Goodnight sleepy boy~" I whispered in his ear.