Chicken nuggets! Loser x Winner

Requested by fem_geno

Plot: Loser gives his chicken nuggets to Winner.

Loser's POV

"Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

I smiled, "Yeah, just a bunch of chicken nuggets for me. An entire bucket of them."

"OH MY GOSH, IS THAT LOSER?!" Whoever was taking my order freaked out. I know I'm popular, but can I get chicken nuggets in peace without fans?

"Kwjqowuebf92udn29db2odheo-" They probably had a heart attack and exploded, but what matters most is that I got meh CHICKY NUGGIES!

I walked off, but I also made sure to throw some money at the dead object who gave me the chicken nuggets. I don't want to go to jail, after all!

And love chicken nuggets a lot! Their crispy and crunchy, golden brown outer layer, and the juicy, delicious chicken inside! The small package of beautiful flavor that gives me life! I love it almost as much as I love Winner!

Yes, I am the big gay for Winner. Wait, they're nonbinary, I can't be gay for them!

I'm the big pansmexual for them!

But how could I not love them? We have been friends for such a long time! We performed together all the time, and the best part: Winner also likes chicken nuggets!

I'd get rid of all my chicken nuggets for Winner! I love them!

I looked up to see the sky. Only minutes ago, it was filled with puffy clouds, and had a dark hue of blue. But now, the sky was a beautiful light shade of periwinkle. The sun shined, its rays touching the soft grass, and practically singing to the growing flowers, which ranged in colors from ruby red to lilac purple.

What a pretty day!

"Hey Loser!" An exotic voice called out. "Over here!"

The voice was Winner's. I turned to their direction only to see them sitting on a bench, holding a pink flower in their one, dark blue hand.

I smiled, "Awh, hey Winner!" I walked over to them, and sat down on the bench.

"So, what'cha doing?" They asked.

"I just finishing buying chicken nuggets. I was going to eat them-"

"Chicken nuggets!" Winner cheered. "Can I has da chicky nuggies, pwease?"

I started to simp a lot from how adorable they were being. "Y-Yeah...sure..."

I shared the chicken nuggets with Winner, and they smiled, "Thanks!"

"You're welcome-"

Suddenly, they kissed my cheek. "Got more smexy chicky nuggies?"