He...likes me? Gelatin x Donut

Requested by Deal_Ly

Plot: Takes place during BFB 22. Gelatin finds out the secrets that were in Donut's diary, and is determined to see him again!

(A/N): Platonic Firey x Gelatin

Gelatin's POV

Stupid Leafy! We lost because of her, and the Have Nots get to see Donut's diary.

It really isn't fair, she lied to us! Why did Leafy say that SHE stole his diary? Because of her, the Have Cots got put up for elimination, and Bubble was eliminated.

I wanted to read it, and find out all his secrets! Like his favorite food, favorite number, how he fused with four, who his crush is-

I want his crush to be me, but there is NO way he likes me back! All I do is bother him...

As I was pondering all these negative thoughts, someone came over to me. "Uh, Gelatin? Something up?" It was Firey.

I sighed. "Oh, hey Firey. I was just thinking about Donut's diary."

He knew I had a crush on Donut, but kept it a secret. "Oh...you wanted to read it, huh?" He asked me.

Although Firey was the only one who knew about my crush on Donut, everyone knew I was gay. Not that anyone was homophobic about it, which I liked.

"Yeah, uh...can I read your portion of his diary?" I asked my orange friend.

Firey laughed. "Of course! I wouldn't leave you hanging! I love you bro!"

I laughed as well. "Yeah, love you too bro!"

He handed me the part of the diary he got. Firey had a smug look on his face, as though he knew something I didn't.

I read it, and what was written shocked me.

Dear Diary,

I've had a crush on Gelatin for a long time. I didn't get it, but now I know why...

I understand...

His adorable giggle...

His handsome face...

And his carefree spirit...

Gelatin may be my polar opposite, but I love him...

Maybe we will be more than friends some day?

I can only hope so...

-Donut

I blushed deeply, while Firey was dabbing right behind me.

Donut?

He...likes me?

I turned back to Firey and gave him a big hug, not before eating a yoyleberry, of course.

"Thank you so much Firey! You're the best friend anyone can ask for!" I complimented the flame.

He winked. "Just happy to help!"

But now...

I need to see Donut...

"Firey, I'm so sorry, but I have to go back to Donut. I don't know if I'll come back, but just remember that you are my best friend!" I explained to him.

He gave me a thumbs up. "I support you, dude!"

I there I went, trying to find out how I will find Donut...

The one I love...