Go see him! Cloudy x Balloony

Requested by An3ln6g

Plot: Balloony reconsiders his choice of staying for BFB, in regards of his crush, Cloudy.

(A/N): Platonic Balloony x Leafy

Leafy's POV

Joining the Battle for BFB was nice, but I noticed that one of the other fellow contestants looks sad.

More specifically, Balloony.

I know we are on bad terms right now, but I still care, and want to help him!

I approached the aqua balloon. "Hey, are you alright?"

He turned away, not answering me.

I sighed. "Look, I-I'm sorry about killing you 2 years ago. I just wanted you all to like me, and I didn't see that I was only hurting team BEEP. But I promise to not make the same mistake again. Just...please tell me about why you are sad..."

Balloony glanced up, with a hurt look in his eyes. "I wish I didn't join this show. After BFB 5, I wanted to leave, but I stayed because of one person."

"Cloudy?" I guessed.

He nodded. "I only stayed in that game because he was there. And with the split, I-I don't even know why I stuck with Four. I was certain Cloudy would follow, and when he didn't, I was about to join TPOT, but I was teleported here."

I patted his back. "It's okay Balloony..."

Balloony's POV

I saw Leafy pull out a phone, and she said,

"Did you get all that, Cloudy?"

I was so confused, but then I heard his voice come from the phone, and his figure rise from the bushes.

I blushed. Cloudy heard all of that?! Oh my helium, this is mortifying!

Leafy glanced over to me, and back at Cloudy, her body language telling me,

Go see him!

I walked over to Cloudy, and rubbed the back of my head. "So...you know it now, huh?"

Cloudy turned pink. "Yez, I heard all of it, but don't worry about it, Palloony..."

He snuggled in close to me.

"I love you too..."