I have to... Firey x Match (Part 1)

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: When FreeSmart trapped Firey in the cage for recovering Leafy, Match felt bad for her old friend, she wanted to get out of the LOL and apologize to Firey for her alliance's behavior to him. But Match wonders when she'll get out, and feels that it might be awkward if she does. How will Firey feel? We'll see...

(A/N): This oneshot will be split into two parts.

Match's POV

I like, HATE being trapped in the dumb LOL. And honestly, I am like, disappointed in my alliance. They trapped Firey in the cage just for saving Leafy.

I don't, like, blame him or anything. Leafy was his best friend. Though her friendship with Firey always made me jealous.

I just like, feel bad for him. I want to get out of this LOL so I can apologize to Firey.

The only problem is that it would be, like, awkward if I escape and have to talk to Firey again. I don't even like, know how he will feel!

I don't even know WHEN I'll get out. I've been in here for like, a billion years. That stupid announcer put me in here, and Pence-Pence has still not arrived to help me.

But maybe, I need to like, help myself, and not wait for someone else! I have to apologize to Firey, and the only way I can is if I get out of here!

I noticed a few boxes in the corner of the LOL I used them to stand on, so I could open the LOL, and escape.

OMG, yay! Now I just to to apologize to Firey...

I have to...

(A/N): Part Two will be out soon!