I can be your friend... Four x Leafy

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: After X goes to Two's show and doesn't come back, Leafy comforts an upset Four.

(A/N): AU where X never comes back to Four's show

Four's POV

I can't believe this! X was my best friend, and they left me to join Two's show! Why would he do this? I am the best host of all times!

I remember all the times X and I had fun, but now I think I see X for who he really is!

They're mean for leaving me, and now I have no friends!

None of the contestants that stayed for the Battle for BFB even care about how I feel! They are all so ungrateful!

Maybe I should listened to X when they said I was mean...Wait, what am I thinking, they are the mean one!

They left me!

Life really sucks right now...

Leafy's POV

I was taking a nice walk in our new home. I love it! But then I saw Four sitting all alone. They looked so sad!

I approached them and asked, "Four, what's wrong? You look depressed!"

They glanced at me and started crying. "Yeah! X left, and they don't want to come back! I have no friends who like me!"

"Four..." I said. Poor Four. He doesn't deserve this! Yeah, he was a little mean, but everyone is a little mean sometimes! And I would know...

"I can be your friend..." I offered to the blue number.

He gasped. "W-Wow, really?!"

I nodded.

"Thank you so much Leafy!" He exclaimed while pulling in for a hug.

I blushed a shade of red when hugged. I did have a small crush on Four, but since I doubt they like me back, I can handle being their friend for now!

"Of course Four!" I smiled, holding their hand-like paws.