Like, wow! Match x Pencil (100 oneshot special!)

Gift for presmax_posts

Plot: These two lesbians snuggle like the ultra gays they are, and go out for some icecream.

(A/N): Mentioned Pen x Eraser

Pencil's POV

I was awoken by my cell phone ringing. I was tired, but I answered it quickly so the noise would not wake up my girlfriend, Match, who was cuddling with me.

"Hello?" I silently called into the phone.

"Hey sis! You got any plans?" My brother Pen asked me.

I groaned. "Nah, I wanna snuggle with Matchie. She is so cute when she sleeps!"

I heard Pen chuckle. "Yeah, I get that. Eraser just wants to cuddle with me all day. Not like I'm against it, though."

I smiled. Pen and I can really relate...

"Well, I gotta go sis! Talk to you later!" Pen said one last time before hanging up.

I put my phone on the nightstand, and turned back to Match, who was now awake.

"M-Match! I didn't know you were up!" I informed her. Matchie did startle me after all...

"Were you like, talking to your brother, Pence-Pence?" She asked me, using that nickname I love.

I blushed when looking into her beautiful eyes. "Yeah, he wanted to know what I was doing today. But honestly, whatever I do doesn't matter, I just wanna spend that time with you!"

She grinned and cheered, "Aw babe! That is like, the sweetest thing anyone has like, ever told me!"

I kissed my girlfriend's cheek. "So Match, what are you in the mood for?" I asked her.

Match yawned and lied down on the bed. "I just want like, cuddles right now, babe. Maybe in a few hours, we could like, get some icecream?"

"I 100% agree, Match! I love getting icecream with you!" I exclaimed.

We both lied down, and I snuggled in closer to Match while she was sleeping.

Timeskip 4 hours

"Hey Pence-Pence! Wake up!" Match alerted me, with an excited tone.

I sat up, and left the bed, still a little sleepy. "Uh, what is it babe?"

She looked really eccentric. "I want us to get that icecream now! Like, if you are fine with it, of course..."

My eyes lit up. "No, I am totally ready, babe! Let's go!"

Timeskip 15 minutes

We decided to walk to the small icecream shop.

We went to the front to order our icecream.

"Hey guys! What flavor do you want?" Asked Ruby, who worked here.

"Ooh, I want, like, strawberry!" Match decided. I loved seeing the pretty smile on my beautiful girlfriend's face.

"I'll have strawberry as well." I told Ruby.

The shorter female grinned. "Okay then! I'll make it extra romantic!"

I held Match's hand as we waited for the icecream.

Timeskip 2 minutes

"I'm done! Enjoy it, you cute lesbians!" Ruby piped up.

Match and I took our ice creams and sat at a table.

Instead of eating our own icecream, we feed it to each other, making occasional messes, but we both laughed.

"Hey Match, I-I was wondering if we could go out tomorrow to the movie theater?" I offered the pretty female.

Match perked up, with icecream still on her cheeks. "Oh, like, what movie is it?"

"Well, none other than 'X finds out his value: The Movie.' What else could it be?" I answered her.

She gasped. "Like, wow! That movie is so popular, and I heard it's really expensive to get tickets for it!"

Match almost look guilty. "Sorry if I like, made you waste your money, Pence-Pence..."

I kissed her cheek. "Of course not! I wanted to watch this with you!"

Match kissed me back. "I love you, Pence-Pence..."

I had one answer for my girlfriend.

"I love you too..."