Am I that cool? Pen x Eraser

Requested by RosyPlayz

Plot: Eraser becomes curious of why Pen left Death PACT in TPOT 1.

Eraser's POV

Pen and I were celebrating our victory in TPOT 1. We didn't lose, and that is awesome! So cool!

But there was one question I wanted to ask Pen.

Why did he leave his team?

It would have made more sense for him to stay there, where he had a complete team, with people who were actually into preventing death...

I mean, Blocky and I couldn't care any less. In fact, Blocky has murdered more contestants than anyone else!

But that is besides the point!

I looked at Pen, who was relaxing in a lounge chair, not a care in the world.

That's hot, not gonna lie.

I fidgeted with my hands for a while, feeling a little nervous about asking him.

"Hey Pen?" I called out his name.

He turned to me. "What's up, Eraser?"

I averted my eyes. "Well, back in TPOT 1, you left your old team, just to be on mine. But why? Didn't you like them?"

Pen sighed, "I never wanted to separate from you back in BFB 1. I...wanted to be on the same team as you, but Free Food was already a complete team. I was...the last one to get picked, and I ended up joining Death PACT. As much as I have enjoyed preventing death, that is not what I wanted the most. I wanted to be with you, bro."

I blushed, "Huh? Am I that cool?"

"More than that Eraser. You are the coolest person I have ever met!" He admitted, almost looking nervous. "And I, uh, maybe there was another reason..."

I raised an eyebrow. "Well, what is the reason, bro?"

His face was flushed. "Uh, maybe I like you just a little...okay, a lot! I'm...gay for you, Eraser!"

My face became hot, and not because of a fire. "W-Wow Pen...I..."

"Didn't know that you felt the same way..."