I knew it was you... Winner x Reader

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Humanized

Soulmate AU: Red string connected around the wrist. Sometimes has a bead of your soulmates's favorite color.

Plot: Winner and the reader have been friends for a while, but they deduce that they are soulmates after seeing the beads.

Your POV

I sat next to Winner, looking at the Red String wrapped around my wrist.

I sighed, looking at the bead. It had only recently appeared, about two days ago. Although I have never seen it before, it looks so...familiar...

"Hey Winner, do you have a bead on your Red String?" I asked them. "I have one, and it's blue. Looks a little bit like a cloud."

They raised an eyebrow, but showed me their wrist. "Uh, yeah. It's heart shaped, and (Favorite/Color)..."

I inspected the bead for a moment, until I realized something...

"W-Winner...I think we are soulmates..." I told my friend.

Winner gasped quietly. "Y-You think so?"

I nodded. "Well, blue is your favorite color, right?" I questioned them, showing Winner my bead.

They nodded. "And yours is (Favorite/Color), right?"

I smiled. "Yes. I know one way to make sure we are soulmates. According to the myths, or you kiss your soulmate, our Red Strings will connect. Can we...try?"

I saw them blush. "O-oh, sure..."

I inched closer to Winner's face, and closed my eyes as I kissed their lips gently, enjoying every second of it.

It felt like eternity, until we both separated for air.

Winner's POV

I looked down, and noticed that my string was attached to (Y/N)'s string!

I grinned. "I knew it was you..."

"Me too. I am glad that you are my soulmate..." They replied.

We spent the rest of the day watching the sunset, and taking a nap hours later.