I can do this... Snowball x Basketball

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Snowball has trouble gathering the courage to confess to his crush, Basketball. But he is soon forced to when playing truth or dare with his friends.

(A/N): Takes place after TPOT 1.

Snowball's POV

"Hey Snowball, wanna play truth or dare with the other contestants?" My friend Lightning asked me.

"That's a dumb game for babies!" I replied.

"Aw, but it will be fun! Almost everyone will be there! Fanny, Bell, Basketball-" Lightning was listing off other names but I stopped listening to his rambling after I heard him say that Basketball will be there.

For some reason, I don't wanna beat her up. These feelings have started ever since TPOT 1, when we had a moment, just the two of us.

I never though I would be attracted to her. I mean, she is kind of a nerd!

"So to clarify...you are going to play with us?" Lightning asked me again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay fine!" I yelled.

Timeskip 10 minutes

Truth or Dare has been boring so far. The only good one was when Book dared Nickel to start an argument with Coiny, but even that ended soon!

"Alright Snowball, T or D?" Asked Eraser.

"Uh, dare!" I decide.

Eraser snickered. "I dare you to kiss your crush!"

I heated up slightly and raised my fist, ready to punch him. "What kind of a dare is that?!"

"Calm down, SB. You can do it." Basketball assured me.

I blushed, "H-How about Truth instead?"

Eraser smirked, "Okay, who is your crush?"

I got angry again. "Seriously?"

"C'mon, you gotta tell us, it's the rules!" Pen told me.

I looked next to me, only to see Basketball smiling.

I can do this...

"Fine, my crush is Basketball!" I confess.

Half of the contestants gasped, and Basketball was one of them.

"Aw, I like you too Snowball!" She admitted, and snuggled into me.

I normally would have hated this, but she looked so sweet right now, I just stopped, and relaxed.

Suddenly, Two crashed onto the ground, yelling "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"