I love cake! Tree x Bottle

Requested by StarryTeardrop

Plot: Tree and Bottle go on their first date at Gelatin's steakhouse!

Tree's POV

"Hehe, I'm so excited for our date, Tree!" Bottle exclaimed, while fluttering her arms in the air. She looks very happy, which warms my heart.

"Yeah, me too love~" I replied. This was going to be our first date, and I wanted to make sure it's perfect!

"So Bottle, do you like steak? I normally prefer vegetables, but the occasional steak is quite delicious." I asked her.

"I love steak! And cake as well! Can we eat cake today?" The taller female responded, ending with a question.

I laughed, "Of course Bottle, but eat your steak first."

She nodded. "Okay!"

Timeskip 10 minutes

We arrived at Gelatin's steakhouse, and took a seat at a table for two. I ordered two steaks, and asked if there was any cake for my love.

"Yeah, we have cake. I like eating it all the time, and I knew my customers would want some as well!" Gelatin replied.

"Thanks Gelatin, but can you serve us the cake after we finish the steak? I want to make sure my date eats her dinner before her dessert." I requested of the green boy.

"You got it Tree!" Gelatin made a thumbs-up.

Gelatin served delicious steak to Bottle and I. She ate it really fast, while I took my time.

"Alright then Bottle, I think we can have some cake now." I told her.

She giggled, "Hehe, I love cake!"

As Gelatin gave us the cake, we ate it together. It tasted like love!

"Mmh, that is really delicious, don't you think Bottle?" I asked her.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Yes Tree. And I loved this date!"