Don't hurt Leafy! Four x Leafy

Requested by shutupbug

Plot: Four protects Leafy from the other contestants, and they become suspicious that Four has feelings for Leafy.

(A/N): Small Tree x Pen 😋

Narrator POV

"Seriously Leafy? You call yourself nice? Flower is nicer than you, and she is a bully!" Yelled Needle, a former friend of Leafy.

After Leafy stole Dream Island, many of the contestants were very disrespectful to her.

Because of all the torment, Leafy can hardly stay happy at all. Everytime she befriends someone, they find out her secret, and hate her.

This was unacceptable to Four.

Just as Needle was about to push Leafy, Four mutilated Needle. "Don't hurt Leafy!" They warned.

Leafy was shocked, but grateful for his actions.

The blue number respawned Needle, and she ran off.

Some contestants were watching from a distance.

"This is the 2763rd time Four has mutilated someone for hurting Leafy!" Book noted.

"Yeah!" Ice Cube added.

"Haha, Four has a soft spot for a weak contestant!" Snowball teased, but not with an earshot of the host.

"Something tells me that Four might have a crush on Leafy. I mean, he isn't this protective over X, and that's his best friend!" Tennisball took into consideration.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can't imagine Four having a crush on anyone..." Tree reasoned in his australian accent.

"And I didn't imagine you liking anyone either, babe~" Pen replied to Tree.

Tree sighed, "This is not about us, Ben. This is about Four and Leafy."

Pen stayed quiet.

Unknown to the discussing contestants, Four overheard their conversation, and yelled, "Contestants, I do not have a crush on Leafy! So, uh, shut up!"

Ruby made a lenny face, and Flower said, "I highly doubt that. Why are you so nice to her and not me? The floral queen~"

Four didn't know what to say, but then Leafy came over. "Hey guys! What are you all talking about?"

Four turned around and blushed, while the other contestants smirked.

Pen finally decided to speak up. "Four has a cr-"

Four zapped Pen before he could say anything else.

The number was so flustered that he wanted to leave. He mutilated the rest of the living contestants except for Leafy, and left the scene.

Leafy heard the screams of those same contestants in the distance.