How do you do it? Black Hole x Remote

Requested by its_rxby

Plot: Remote admires Black Hole for his ability to prevent death, and asks him how he does it.

Remote's POV

I've been having these really odd feelings around Black Hole. He is the coolest object I have ever met, and his ability to prevent death is so impressive!

I have talked to Pie about my strange feelings, and she said I have a crush on Black Hole!

That should be impossible! Remotes can't love people!

But I can...so...

Beyond the massive crush I have on Black Hole, I really want to know how he is so good at preventing death. I want to be just as good as him someday! Preventing death was something I wanted to do years before I joined BFB, and I almost see Black Hole as my idol.

But since we are on the same team, I am always near him. Always having these strange feelings.

I need to talk with him.

Black Hole's POV

I was floating around, doing nothing, since I had already prevented all deaths that I could. Until I heard someone approach me from behind.

"Black Hole, Black Hole!" The person shouted.

I knew it was Remote before I even turned around. How? She is aware that Black Holes aren't know for their sense of hearing.

I always thought it was cute how she did her best to help me.

"Oh, hey Remote. You need something?" I questioned her.

She looked away for a moment. "It's just that...you are so good at preventing death, and I want to know..."

"How do you do it?"

She...thinks I am good at preventing death? Or felt nice to hear this from the person I have a small crush on.

"Well, I guess it's just my powers. I use them in a special way, such as saving people from falling to the ground." I explained to her.

She looked awe-struck. "That is so cool! I wish I was like you!"

I chuckled. "But why? You are perfect just the way you are."

Remote turned away from me, seemingly embarrassed, and ran off.

She is so cute!