Who do I choose?! Teardrop x Woody x Blocky (Part 2: Teardrop ending)

Requested by jellyboi1

Plot: Between Teardrop and Blocky, Woody chooses Teardrop.

(A/N): Platonic Woody x Blocky

Woody's POV

"Wah...I-I choose...Teardrop!" I gave my answer.

TD blushed, but then embraced me with a warm hug. I hugged her back.

Before I gave my new girlfriend a kiss, I walked over to Blocky, who was looking sad.

"B-Blocky, I'm-" I tried to apologize.

"No Woody. It's okay. I didn't deserve to be picked anyways. I'm just happy that you are happy. And we can still be friends!" He exclaimed.

I grinned, "Uh, yeah!"

"Now go hang out, you lovebirds~" Blocky teased Teardrop and I.

I looked back at her, and blushed as I saw her cute face.

"Waa- Teardrop? Did you...always like me?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"So, when you kicked me a decade ago, well, why did you do it?" I questioned TD.

They sighed, and pulled out a piece of paper, writing a message. As soon as she finished writing, I took the paper, and read it out loud.

"I never hated you. When I kicked you 10 years ago, it's because I was surprised that you loved me back, but I wasn't ready for a relationship just yet. I made a bad choice, and gave off the impression that I hate you, when really, the truth is far from that. I'm sorry, Woody..." I read everything as it was written.

Teardrop looked away nervously, but I hugged her.

"Wah, it's okay! I'm just glad we can be together now!"