Why would she help me? Evil Leafy x Reader

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: (Y/N) is all alone in the forest, until Evil Leafy finds them.

(A/N): -Doodle- was not sure of who to ship Evil Leafy with, so I decided to make this the first ever x Reader in the book!

Your POV

I have been looking around in this scary forest for my friends. I heard death screams a bit ago, and I believe...some of them died.

It makes me sad that some of my friends are dead, but luckily, they can be recovered if I survive.

What scares me the most though, is that I heard someone called "Evil Leafy" lives here.

Book told me a little about Evil Leafy. She can't talk, she has powers, and looks just like Leafy, but red.

I'm just really scared that she is going to find me and kill me!

I heard a twig snap while I was standing still, thinking of my situation.

Someone is here.

I took a closer look to see the one object I feared.

Evil Leafy.

She was staring at me while I screamed and run away, but everytime I thought I outran her, I would see her again.

Eventually, I got too tired to keep running. I tripped over a large rock and fell.

As Evil Leafy inched over to me, I tried crawling away, but I couldn't...

"Pl-Please don't kill me!" I begged of her.

Just as she got close enough, I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to die.

But I was still alive. And Evil Leafy was sitting on the ground. Pointing at my knee which I had scraped.

She leaned closer, and started wrapping it up with bandages. I was shocked!

"Wh-Why aren't you killing me?" I asked, trembling with fear.

Evil Leafy said nothing, and teleported away.

Hm...Why would she help me? But kill the others? Is there...something about me?

I blushed lightly at the thought of someone insane being kind to me.