What should I do? Firey x Leafy

Requested by a secret friend!

Coffee Shop AU

Plot: Leafy flirts with Firey on her job.

Leafy's POV

I ran all the way to Donut's Drinks 'n Desserts, where I work.

I was almost late, and I had to jump over the counter for me to make it to my station.

"Leafy, you were almost late again! What is going on?" My friend Coiny asked.

I blushed. "Uh, no reason!"

He smirked. "Oh...you were dreaming about Firey again, huh?"

I growled lightly, but also blushed.

He was right.

A few weeks ago, this new customer came here, and ordered an expresso. His name is Firey. He is so charming and cool! I have a crush on him...

"N-No!" I whispered to Coiny.

He chuckled. "Sure~"

I ignored him, and took my first order. Fries ordered a cappuccino and croissant.

Timeskip 15 minutes

After finishing a few orders, I noticed that Firey entered the building.

He walked up to Coiny. "Hey uh, I'll get a raspberry mocha, and- Hi Leafy!"

I blushed when he greeted me, but I waved back.

"It'll be ready soon. Leafy, you heard the customer!" Coiny reminded me.

"Oh, right!" I remembered, preparing his drink.

Timeskip 5 minutes

"Here you go, Fireball!" I told Firey as I served him his drink, and took a seat next to him.

"Thanks Leafy." He winked at me.

I was on break, so I had time to spend with Firey.

What should I do?

I know, flirting! Maybe he'll get the hint!

"So Firey...being handsome must be very tiring. You should take a nap~"

I saw his shocked expression, until he calmed down, and said, "Well you must be exhausted then~"

I blushed. "Okay Firey, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I wanna go on a date with you!"

He blushed, but then grinned. "Sure Leafy!"