Don't force her! Gelatin x Needle (Part 2)

Requested by -Miramations-

Plot: Needle feels guilty for abandoning Coiny and Pin just because of her crush, but Gelatin assures her that she is not a bad person.

Needle's POV

I feel guilty for staying with Four, instead of sticking with my friends, and joining TPOT.

I don't really miss Coiny as much as I miss Pin. She was way nicer...

I wish I stayed with my friends...

Now they all probably hate me...

I was sulking too much to notice my crush, Gelatin, lie down next to me.

"Hey, you alright, Needle?" Gelatin asked.

I sighed, relaxing on Gelatin's lap, looking up at the clouds. "Well, no..."

He glanced at me with a twinkle in his eye. "C'mon Needle, you can tell me!"

His optimism and acceptance drew a happy expression on my face, but it soon turned darker. "It's about my friends, Coiny and Pin. I feel so guilty for leaving them just to stay here with you...As much as I love you, Gelatin, my friendship with Coiny and Pin is important too! Coiny looked really upset when I left, a-and I think he hates me now...I wouldn't be shocked if Pin agreed..."

Gelatin's usual childish persona faded away, and he became more sensitive and calm. "Needle, I understand. If you want to go back to TPOT with them, go ahead. I just want you to be happy..."

"But I want to stay with you!" I cried out.

He comforted me by stroking my back while hugging me. "Then stay. And I am certain Coiny doesn't hate you. If he really is your friend, he will understand your choice. Same with Pin. They still care."

I smiled. "Thanks Jelly. I needed to hear that..."

He winked, causing me to blush. "Of course! Anything for Needy~"

I slapped him playfully. "You're the needy one!"

Pin's POV

I was talking with Coiny about Pin, and I asked him a question.

"Coi-ny, I know you di-dn't wa-nt Nee-dle to leave, but do you still con-si-der her as your-friend?" I asked.

He nodded. "Of course. I want her to be here, but she's my friend, and I'll let her do whatever makes her happy."