Okay, Mom and Dad~ Donut x Barf Bag (Part 2)

Requested by Bfblol

(A/N): A small bit of Gelatin x Firey 😊

Donut's POV

I can't believe it. I kissed Barf Bag. I am freaking out right now!

But she looks so beautiful right now. What is there to panic about? My day has been made.

"W-Wait a minute Barfy, do you know who placed the mistletoe here?" I asked her.

Barf bag shook her head. "Sorry Donut, I really don't know-" She stopped talking, and was gazing at something behind me.

"Look behind you!" Barf Bag whispered into my ear.

I looked behind myself just like she requested of me, and I saw the rest of Team Ice Cube cheering.

"Argh, they must have done this so we would be distracted, and they can do whatever they want!" I yelled.

I looked back at Barf Bag. "Well...not like I hate what they did..." She was blushing. "But I understand why you would be upset. Normally I don't like getting revenge, but how about we make an exception this time?" Barf Bag offered while smirking.

I smirked as well...

Timeskip 10 minutes

Barf Bag and I came up with our plan. We know that Gelatin has a huge crush on Firey, so we are going to matchmake them!

"Okay, got your letter for Firey ready?" She asked me.

"Yup! Got yours for Gelatin?" I asked her back.

She nodded.

Our plan was that we write letters pretending to be Firey and Gelatin, saying that we want to meet up somewhere private. In that area, we hung up a bunch of mistletoe! Now Gelatin will know how it feels!

"Barfy, I see them coming!" I alerted the female. She hid behind a corner with me.

We saw the two males walk up to each other. We could nkt hear what they were saying, but the two were blushing a lot, especially Gelatin!

I saw them both nod their heads, which I believe meant they are now a couple.

"Barfy, the plan worked!" I whisper-yelled to her.

She fist pounded in the air. "Yes!"

She came our from the corner, holding my hand. "Enjoying your new boyfriend, Gelatin?" Barf Bag asked.

I was not the only one blushing. Firey and Gelatin were as well. Firey seemed surprised that we were here the whole time.

"M-Mom! Dad!" Gelatin screamed while blushing.