How can I change? Leafy x Firey Jr. (Platonic)

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: Leafy tries to help Firey Jr. with his anger issues.

(A/N): Small Fireafy

Narrator POV

"Not again! Firey Jr., you need to stop bullying Naily!" Donut demanded of the small flame.

"No way! Her nail puns are so dumb and annoying!" Firey Jr. exclaimed.

The adult male groaned, and shook his head. He wanted to know how to get Firey Jr. to behave! But he would never listen!

"Listen, if you keep being mean like this, the voters will probably vote for you, and you'll be eliminated. So get that attitude in check!" Donut told the younger male, and then walked away.

Firey Jr. sighed, and relaxed on the fresh grass.

How can I change? He asked himself.

Though he was unaware that a certain lemon leaf had just came to his very area.

"Hey Firey Jr! Is there any way I can help you?" She asked, with her typical cheerful tone.

Firey Jr. groaned. "My team doesn't like me. They say I am too mean! I've tried to be nice, but it isn't working!"

"Yeah, I understand that. My old team didn't like me either, but I get why." Leafy responded. "Look, it takes time for everyone to see change, but if you keep being nice constantly, they'll get it! I've fixed my old friendships that way!"

The male sighed. "But...how do I be nice to start?" Firey Jr. had never been the nicest or most polite person, after all.

"Um, let's start simple! Compliment someone on your team! Tell them how stunning they look!" The lemon leaf suggested.

"Okay..." Firey Jr. reluctantly agreed. He went over to Spongy, and said, "Hey Spongy, you look stunning!"

The bigger male blushed lightly from the compliment. "Thanks!"

Firey Jr. walked back to Leafy, with a warm smile on his face, but he wanted to ask her a question.

"Why do I feel so warm inside? Seeing Spongy happy just...made me feel great..." The boy didn't understand.

"It's what happens when you made someone happy! It makes you feel good inside!" Leafy exclaimed.

Timeskip 2 hours

Firey Jr. complimented many other contestants, and he wanted to help Leafy next.

"Leafy, thanks for the help, but now I want to help you..." He told her.

She was confused. "Huh? What-"

"FIREY! LEAFY LIKES YOU BACK!" He shouted at Firey, who was from a distance.

Firey blushed, and ran away.

Leafy's face also turned red. "Um...thanks..."