It's your choice... Fanny x Lightning

Requested by another secret friend who I love very much! 😊

Plot: Fanny stops Lightning from zapping someone when Pencil and Match told him to.

Lightning's POV

"Now Lightning, go electrocute Spongy!" Pencil ordered.

I sighed, and floated over to Spongy, zapping him.

He screamed in pain, and I could see Pencil and Match cheering, but my crush Fanny didn't look too happy.

She hates everything, except for her friend Bubble. I wish she didn't hate me...

"Hey guys, can I like, do something else?" I asked the giggly lesbians.

"No Lightning, we still need you. Now go electrocute Flower." Pencil commanded.

I rolled my eyes, and as I was about to do it, I heard an angry voice yell, "Stop!"

I turned around and saw it was Fanny!

"You can't force Lightning to do whatever you want! He is free to make his own choices, and do what he wants! Lightning has made it clear that he doesn't want to zap anyone, so don't make him! I hate forcing!" She yelled.

Then Fanny turned to me, and spoke in a more gentle tone.

"It's your choice..."

I thought about what she said...and how she stood up for me...

Maybe Fanny doesn't hate me after all...

Pencil shrugged. "Ugh, just for that, you will be punished! Lightning, go zap Fanny!"

This time, I had enough, and I snapped, "No! Fanny is right! I don't want to zap anyone, so I won't do it!"

Match became angry. "That's like, it!" She grabbed Snowball and pointed at Fanny and I. "Go like, beat them up!"

Snowball smirked. "Sure thing!"

I was terrified, so I picked up Fanny and flew away, actually remembering to fly this time!

"Thanks for helping me..." Fanny muttered as I held her in my arms.

I smiled. "So to clarify...you don't hate me?"

Fanny pouted. "Yeah. I don't hate you..."