I wasn't expecting that... Gelatin x Lollipop

Requested by really_unfunny

Coffee Shop AU

Plot: Lollipop got a job at Firey's Cafe, and a rare customer, Gelatin, keeps flirting with her...

(A/N): Small Saw x Gaty

Lollipop's POV

"Lolli, we need a strawberry smoothie for Saw!" Book shouted.

"Huh? Um, of course!" I replied, feeling somewhat distracted.

You see, I got this job at Firey's Cafe 3 months ago, but there is this one customer that comes over on very rare occassions that I can't take my mind off of. His name is Gelatin. He is cute, charming, funny, and flirty. Just my type~

Timeskip 5 minutes

"Thanks Lolli!" Saw thanked me, as she walked off, a strawberry smoothie in one hand, and Gaty's hand in her other.

I giggled softly when seeing how cute of a couple Saw and Gaty were. Sawty is my OTP!

"So, is there another order?" I asked Book.

"Yeah. We need a red bull for Barf Bag-" She began, but I interrupted her with a loud sigh.

"Oh please, SHE is not worthy of my high quality treatment~" I bragged.

"Lollipop, you didn't hear everything. There is also an order for Gelatin!" She informed me.

I stuttered, "Gelatin i-is here? U-Um...wh-what does he want?"

Book smirked. "Glad you asked. He wants a hot chocolate as usual. He acts so childish at times!"

I was blushing, think about getting to see Gelatin again...

"So, are you going to make his order?" She asked me, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I got back into focus. "O-Of course! It will only take a minute!"

Timeskip 2 minutes

"Great Lollipop, now give the order to me!" Book exclaimed.

I walked around the counter, leaving my post. "No thank you. I would prefer to make my personal delivery to Gelatin~"

Gelatin was typing away on his computer about something, but stopped when he saw me.

Gelatin's POV

"Oh, hey Lolli! You need a break from being so hot all the time?~" I greeted her.

I saw her face turn red, and I knew my plan was working.

"Like you are any different, Gelly boy~" She flirted back.

I was very flustered, and could hardly function properly as she gave me her number and went back to work.

I wasn't expecting that...