Two girlfriends? Snowball x Ice Cube x Bracelety

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Plot: Ice Cube has a crush on both Snowball and Bracelety. She is willing to work with Book for once in quite a while to set her two crushes up with her.

(A/N): In this story, Bracelety was not eliminated. Also, small Book x Pillow.

Ice Cube's POV

I've been having this problem for a few months now. I have a crush on TWO people: Bracelety and Snowball. For a while, I didn't know who to choose, but I recently found out that I was polyamorous, so maybe I could date them both!

But I need help, and I don't know who would be willing to help me...

Or maybe...

Book can help!

I may not like her, but she has been wanting to make it up to me for so long now! I can use this to my advantage, and get her to help me!

Book's POV

I was sitting with my girlfriend, Pillow, and listening to her talk about her arm-fluttering theory. She was so cute when discussing it.

Until Ice Cube went up to me. "Book. I need your help."

"W-Wow! You're talking to me again? Oh, thank you for forgiving me!" I exclaimed, giving her a hug.

She pushed me away into Pillow's arms. "I don't forgive you! I may not like you, but I know that you are the only one who can help me!"

I sighed, "Pillow, I gotta go. I'll be back in a while..."

Ice Cube and I went behind a corner. "So, what do you need help with, Icy?"

"Don't call me that!" She yelled. "Also, it's a love problem. I'm in love with Snowball and Bracelety. I want to get set up with both of my crushes..."

I nodded. "Of course. I have this skill of copying the writing of others! You'll get together with them for sure!"

Timeskip 1 hour

Book impersonated both Bracelety and Snowball when writing. Both letters said to meet each other outside the hotel. I would wait there, and see what happens.

It had been a while since Book delivered the letters until they both finally showed up.

"So, you wanted to meet me here?" Asked Snowball to Bracelety.

"What do you mean? I didn't want to meet you here. You wanted to meet me here!" Bracelety said.

It only took them seconds to become angry and start arguing with each other.

I panicked, and ran up to both Bracelety and Snowball. "Guys, stop!"

They both looked at me. "OMG Icy! I love you!"

I blushed lightly, "Let me explain. I love the both of you, and I thought it I could set you two up, we could all be together in the end?"

Snowball was blushing, but Bracelety gave me a kiss. "Of course Icy! I love you AND SB!"

"Two girlfriends? Sounds good to me!" SB exclaimed, and picked the both of us females up.

"Ah, where are we going Snowball?" I asked.

"To get married!" He answered.

Oh gosh...