So, Gelatin told me you are a simp- Donut x Barf Bag

Requested by DEDERP

Plot: The simp known as Donut gazes at the night sky with Barf Bag.

Donut's POV

I walked along the grass, admiring the peace and quiet of night. The stars were bright, and so was the Moon.

I've been stressed out lately since Gelatin keeps getting in trouble, and calling me a simp, but what I need right now is to relax.

A blanket of darkness covered the sky, no light but from the celestial objects.

As I was admiring their beauty, I happened to notice Barf Bag lying on the ground.

"Uh, hey Barfie!" I greeted her.

She smiled, "Hey Donut! Wanna look at the stars with me?"

I could feel my face turning a pinkish color. Gosh, I hope she doesn't notice-

"Um, yeah!" I lied down next to her, and looked up at the constellations.

The soft grass against my pastry figure was a strange yet comforting feeling. I sighed in relief and relaxation.

"Y'know Barf Bag, I used to lay under the stars all the time." I told her.

"You don't say~" The female replied to me.

I nodded, "Yeah, it was nice. I always wished I could watch the stars with my significant other, if I had one..."

"According to the green gay disaster, you're going to have one soon." Barf Bag said.

Huh? "What are you talking about?"

Her face turned a shade of red, as she held my hand. "Well, I love you..."

I gasped, "Wait, really?!"

Barf Bag blushed, "Mhm..."

I sat up, her actions following me, until I kissed her cheek, breaking the pattern.

"...I uh, I love you too, Barfie..." I admitted.

She grinned, and snuggled in closer to me, snickering.

I giggled, "What's so funny?"

She hid a smile. "So, Gelatin told me you are a simp-"

"Whatwbddywbdiwyebciehdo hwnso no way!" I panicked. "I'm not a simp!"

Barf Bag smirked, "So the presents you left at my door and unnecessary favors you did for me...was platonic?"

I sighed, "Fine, I'm a simp."