Why do you like me? Gelatin x Donut

Requested by shining_sauce

Plot: Gelatin and Donut meet up an the inverted planet for their first date.

Narrator POV

Donut relaxed in the warm spring, waiting for his date, Gelatin. As the pastry waited, he gazed at the beautiful and exotic plant life.

Truly an extraordinary sight for the eyes.

The mature male giggled when a cherry blossom petal landed gently on him, tickling his figure.

"Where is Gelatin?" He asked aloud, to only himself, as no one else was around to answer his question.

Or so Donut believed.

"Hey Donut, I'm here!" A mysterious male contestant alerted the older one.

Donut turned around, with a warm grin on his face. "Gelatin!"

Gelatin relaxed in the hot spring with Donut. "So, nice spring, eh hot stuff?" He flirted with the taller male.

Donut blushed, almost looking like a strawberry donut. "Yeah, it's great. And look at the trees! Don't they look great?"

Gelatin nodded. "Yep."

Both objects inched closer to each other, until they touched. By accident, really, but Gelatin didn't deny the close proximity to his lifelong crush.

"Donut?" Gelatin began.

"Yeah, Gelly?" Donut replied to his seemingly troubled date.

Gelatin remained silent for a moment, until asking,

"Why do you like me?"

Donut was almost shocked. Gelatin sounded...doubtful of himself, as though he didn't believe he was good enough for Donut.

Oh, but how wrong he was...

"Gelatin, I don't like you. I love you. You're a mischievous little mess that I would love to call my boyfriend someday!" He nuzzled Gleatin's head.

The green male blushed, and snuggled into Donut.

BFDI/BFB/TPOT Oneshots! ❤ - Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें