Don't force her! Gelatin x Needle (Part 1)

Requested by -Miramations-

Plot: During the split of BFB 16, Gelatin impressed Needle with his beatboxing skills, as she switches to BFB, Coiny gets upset with Needle, even going as far as to force Needle to stay for TPOT, and Gelatin defends her.

Needle's POV

Me, along with all the other contestants, heard Four struggling to eliminate Spongy. I marched over to them, curious about what was happening to Four.

I saw Spongy get suck in slowly, but then the eliminated contestants were starting to climb through the holes.

I cheered at the sight of Loser when he crawled out. He is amazing!

Soon, all of the contestants, except Loser, got sucked back in, but moments later, Spongy was screaming in pain.

"Spongy, how could you possibly be in pain?" Gelatin asked. I wanted to know as well.

"I'm really hot!" He yelled.

"Wow, Spongy. I'm uh, glad your self esteem has improved." Gelatin commented. I giggled at what he said.

Four eventually stopped sucking in Spongy because something was hurting him. Because of that, it was easy to pull out the yellow male contestant.

The blue number looked dizzy, but snapped out of it, and started chasing Loser and Spongy.

I watched this happen, but then looked at Gelatin, who was laughing while watching. I blushed lightly, because I can't help but think that he is so cute!

We both saw another number crash to the ground, named Two. They offered all of us to compete for their show instead of BFB.

Two explained that whoever won gets to have amazing powers. I really wanted that power, so I switched over to Two's side.

Four started to freak out about losing his contestants, but then changed his prize to a BFB.

I sounded nice, but I wanted to stay for TPOT. Until I heard Gelatin, who wanted to stay for BFB. He was beatboxing, and I was very impressed.

I don't want to leave my team, but Gelatin is so awesome!

I walked over to Gelatin, until someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Coiny, who looked angry.

"Needle, what is wrong with you? You need to stay with me and Pin!" He told me.

"Coi-ny, you should let Nee-dle do-what she wants!" Pin suggested. I always appreciated her as my friend, and I was happy that she would let me battle for a BFB.

Coiny screamed, "NO, NEEDLE IS GOING WITH US!"

I yelped when he picked me up, but then Coiny dropped me, and I was caught by Gelatin. Coiny has a fork sticking out of his back.

"Don't force her!" Demanded Gelatin.

Coiny was knocked out, and Gelatin placed me on the ground gently.

"My hero!" I exclaimed while kissing him.