Hello, old friend... Winner x Loser

Requested by StarWoodyAndYinYang

Plot: Iance throws a party and everyone, from BFB and TPOT, is invited. Winner is quite alone and kind of sad, until an old friend shows his face to his old partner in crime.

(A/N): Mentions of Firey x Leafy, Woody x Blocky, and Flower x Ruby

Narrator POV

After the ending of BFB and TPOT, the former team Iance got back together, and invited everyone to a party. From those who stayed for the BFB, to those who left, and even the recommended characters that didn't compete.

And it turned out, Flower won BFB, and Rocky won TPOT (not canon).

Ruby was very impressed with her girlfriend's prize, and danced with Flower, as the two females sang 'Two Trucks' together for hours on end.

The reunion was perfect for Firey and Leafy, who wanted to confess their love for each other for years now.

Sadly, Winner felt quite lonely. Soon, everyone forgot about him, even Clock. The gender neutral TPOT contestant was feeling quite lonely and sad. Clock had been their fan, but now, no one even seemed to notice or care about them.

Winner sat alone in the corner, eating some chicken nuggets, which didn't go well with sadness.

They looked up, and saw the happy couple of Woody and Blocky holding hands, and walking up to them.

"Uh, hey you!" Blocky greeted. "Are you alone or something?"

Winner sighed, "Um, yeah! I'm alone, but don't worry about it!"

The nonbinary blue contestant fake grinned, trying to hide their sadness. Woody could see beyond it, and so could Blocky.

As Woody was about to reach out and help, Blocky whispered, "I know they need help, but we aren't supposed to help. Someone else..."

The two males walked away and enjoyed eating cookies together.

Winner's POV

I enjoyed seeing all of these cute couples, such as those two lesbians on drugs who are singing that weird song, Firey and Leafy who just seem to be enjoying each other's presence.

Even Woody and Blocky seem happy. I am glad they are with someone...

But I feel so lonely. So sad. And most of all...

I miss Loser.

He was my best friend, my partner in crime. He meant the world to me, then he left...and I'll never see him again.

I kicked a rock, and watched it roll away.

I was deep in my past memories with Loser, that I didn't notice some stranger walk up to me.

"Winner?" They said.

I gasped, blushing lightly. That voice...

I recognize it.

I looked up, and saw the face of my dear friend, Loser...

"Hello, old friend..." He greeted me.

I hugged him. "Loser! I miss you so much!"

He smiled, "I miss you too, love..."