Can we cuddle? Four x X

Requested by cat3macaron

Plot: Four feels stressed out, and X helps to calm them down.

(A/N): Implied Flower x Ruby

Narrator POV

"Two trucks, having s-"

"RUBY! Be quiet!" Four yelled at the red gem. They had listened to the very song she was singing about 2763 times. It bothered him a lot.

They looked up at the sky, and frowned when noticing that the sun was not shining in the sky like usual. Rather, it was blocked by Cloudy and his family.

The blue number was having a bad day. They hardly got any sleep during the night, all the contestants were being loud and annoying, their food was burnt, and worst of all, Four had not seen X all day!

"Hey Four-" Ruby piped up.

They growled, staring into Ruby's eyes with their own lifeless ones. "WHÅŢ?..."

There was silence for a moment. But only for a moment.

The female belted out the song, "TwO tRuCkS, hAvInG sEx! TwO tRuCkS, hAvInG sEx!-"

Four's left eye twitched in pure rage, and he screamed, releasing his pent-up anger, and mutilating Ruby.

They recovered Ruby a few seconds later, and zapped her. "AAAAHHH-"

"That's a lesson for you, Lemon Demon simp!" Four barked out at the zapped lesbian.

Ruby cried, alerting her girlfriend, Flower, who happened to be forcing male contestants to try out her new fashion line.

At the speed of light, she ran over to Ruby. "What's wrong, lesbian simp?-"

Ruby complained about how Four had treated her. "Four is mean! He killed me and zapped me!"

Flower became angry. "Four, you little bi-"

Though Four didn't bother to listen as they were being insulted and ridiculed. They snapped their fingers, teleporting away, into a small house.

Four plopped themself on a couch, sighing. "Where is X? They are nice to me!"

Only then did X make their appearance. X had been drawing a picture of them and Four playing in a field of daisies, but the numeral came out of their room when they heard Four.

"Four, what's wrong? You look depressed!" X conveyed their concern for the BFB host.

Four's eyes lit up immediately when he saw X. "X! You're here!"

Their arms stretched out, grabbed a hold of X, and giving them a hug. As they gave him a gentle squeeze, X made a squeak noise.

"Yay!" X cheered. "You're happy again!"

Four's face heated up, turning a shade of purple. "I'm always happy when I'm with you, X!" He kissed the smaller one's cheek. "I was having a bad day! No one was being nice to me!"

The yellow letter nuzzled into Four's chest. "Then I'll be nice to you!"

Four felt extremely happy. He was with their best friend, and away from the rude contestants.

"Um, X?" Four did the 👉👈 with their hands, and looked nervous, blushing a little. "Can we cuddle?"

Their lover had a grin plastered all of their face. "Yay! I love cuddles, Four!"

"But I'm going to be the big spoon, as usual. Okay?"

"Okay, Four!"

Four walked to their bedroom, getting under the covers. As they felt comfortable, X joined in. Four wrapped his arms around them, holding X close.

Forgetting about the show entirely, Four and X cuddled with each other for 2763 years.