Am I in love with him? Firey x Leafy

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Leafy is confused about her feelings for Firey, but they start to show to the male flame.

Leafy's POV

It's been so nice hanging out with my best friend, Firey! After BFB 22, we finally talked to each other again!

We always spend so much time together. Talking, laughing, even eating chicken nuggets together!

But lately I have noticed these strange feelings I have whenever I am around Firey. I smile a lot, which is good, but I also blush lightly. I don't know even know why. Maybe I should talk to someone about this...

Hm, since I am trying to improve my friendship with Flower, I'll talk to her! Besides, she knows lots of things!

As I found the floral queen, I greeted her. "Hey Flower!"

She looked at me. "Um, hi Leafy..."

Right. She is not used to the other contestants showing any kindness to her.

"Well, a-anyways, I've been having these strange feelings around my friend Firey. I've had them since BFDI, but they've only been noticable quite recently. I always feel warmer inside, and I blush lightly around him, a-and being with Firey just makes me feel happy!" I explained my situation to Flower.

Her eyes lit up. "Oh my gardener, you are in love with Firey!"

I blushed deeply. "Wha- Um, huh?!"

"You love him!" Flower exclaimed again. "It's so obvious, anyways!"

Maybe I am...

Timeskip 4 days

My love for Firey has grown like his flames. Evrryday, I question myself,

Am I in love with him?

Though today was slightly different.

I was hanging out with Firey, and I repeated that question in my head, not having the answer.

"But he's hot..." I muttered.

I completely forgot that he was there, as Firey asked, "Did you say anything?"

I felt so mortified, but responded with, "D-Don't worry about it babe- UUHHH- I mean Firey!"

I covered my face, embarrassed by what I said, but then Firey pulled me in for a tight hug.

He kissed my cheek and said, "I love you too, Leafy..."

And those were the last words I heard before burning to death, and being recovered moments later.