You can't hurt him... Woody x Black Hole (Platonic)

Requested by Ingonious

Plot: Black Hole saves Woody from Flower's wrath.

Humanized

Narrator POV

Woody was running away in fear. He just saw a creepy bug, and screamed.

While the terrified male was running, eyes closed, he bumped into Flower, who was upgrading her popular fashion line with glitter.

"Gah!" Flower interjected while falling over. She was dizzy for a moment, but then opened her eyes.

The fashion queen got up, while Woody was still on the ground. He sat up, and saw the anger in her eyes.

"How dare you ruin my new fashion line, Woody! I should kick you!" She yelled, clearly upset, and taking out her fury on the undeserving male.

Woody was terrified of Flower's death threats. He ran, faster than he ever had before.

Black Hole heard Woody's scream from a distance, and walked over to see what the commotion was all about.

The powerful male saw Flower tripping Woody over, amd about to kick him to Mars.

Before that could happen, though, Black Hole grabbed both of Flower's arms, and began dragging her away by her two arms, while she shouted, "Hey! L-Let me go! Why would you help that stupid wimp?!"

As soon as Black Hole got Flower at a safe distance away from Woody, he stopped dragging the enraged female. She sat up from the ground.

"You can't hurt him..." Black Hole informed Flower, then traveled to his horrified friend.

Woody was cowering in a corner, afraid for his life, until a finger tapped his shoulder. He screamed, until he saw who it was.

"Hey, don't worry Woody. I took care of her." Black Hole assured the panophobic boy.

Woody smiled, and hugged Black Hole as a thank you for saving him.

Black Hole returned the hug.

Meanwhile, Flower was upset, and decided to kill Bubble 2763 times.