I'm sorry... Purple Face x Reader (Part 1)

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: (Y/N) is intimidated by Purple Face when they first met, but they soon warm up to him.

Your POV

I went to Yellow Face's warehouse with the Have Cots, looking around at all of the strange products. Bread repellent? How is that even helpful?

I saw Gelatin looking nervously at a metal box.

"Hey Gelatin, what's up with that box?" I asked him.

"Uh, I don't know, but it was shaking, I don't think we should-"

He was cut off by Flower kicking us, making me and the Have Cots crash into the box, and it opened.

A strange, purple figure came out. It looked just like Yellow Face, but a lot more aggressive!

He laughed with an evil tone, and ate my friends!

I screamed, "A-Ah, let them go!"

Until I saw him glancing at me, with a hungry look on his face. I did the only thing I could think of.

I ran.

Fearing for my life, I was panicking as I hid in some nearby bushes.

Purple's Face's POV

As the mysterious person ran away, I felt a twinge of guilt. They were scared, and it was my fault.

I spit out their lovely friends, and ask, "I know we got off on the wrong foot, despite me not having feet, but could you all perhaps...leave?"

The quiet blue female grabbed the green female and the green male, and carried them away.

I sighed, ready to find that mysterious person, and apologize to them...

Your POV

After a few minutes, my breathing slowed down. I felt...calmer...

Until I saw the Purple guy. I was about to run away in fear again, until I saw the expression of guilt.

"I'm sorry...about earlier. I won't eat you, and I released your friends..." He confessed.

I grinned. "Thanks, a-and I don't think I introduced myself. I'm (Y/N)."

He grinned back. "I am Purple Face."

Timeskip 4 days

Purple Face and I became great friends, and I always hung out with him. I invited Purply Man to the Pillary Temple to hang out, and he accepted!

He is such a good friend...