Grassy has two dads! Blocky x Woody

Requested by milfleafy

Plot: Blocky and Woody take care of Grassy.

Narrator POV

Grassy laughed and blew bubbles with his friend Rocky. It was the perfect distraction, as Basketball claimed.

"Hey Blocky? Would you and Woody take care of Grassy for a while?" The female ball asked. "I'd do it, but Robot Flower wanted to hang out with me, so I can't."

The red male gave Basketball a thumbs-up. "Sure thing, BB! But...why do you also want Woody to help?"

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" She asked him. "This will help you two bond!"

Blocky's face heated up. "Wh-What? He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends!"

"Uh, yah!" Woody supported his (boy)friend. "Wuh waah waa!"

Basketball smirked. "Sure...anyways, I'll be back in a couple of hours! Bye guys!"

She left, leaving Blocky and Woody to take care of Grassy.

Woody was excited to help take care of Grassy. Although he wasn't exactly used to watching over children, objects like Grassy and Blocky were one of the few things Woody wasn't afraid of.

"Wuh, Grassy! Let's play!" The cowardly individual cheered.

Grassy's eyes lit up as he started playing with Woody.

Both objects had fun while playing various games, such as Tic-Tac-Toe, Patty Cake, and overall just having a good time.

Blocky smiled, feeling his heart warm up as he watched Woody and Grassy interact. Truly, he had been in love with Woody for a while, but never had the guts to admit it.

But seeing Woody as a good father figure completely melted the gay male's heart. Yes, he simped for living balsa wood. Too late for you, TD.

Although Grassy was having fun with Woody, he also wanted to play with Blocky. "Blocky? Grassy wants to play with you!" The young green boy said.

"Oh, uh, okay!" The prankster went over to Grassy and Woody's location, and joined them in reading a fairytale.

Timeskip 5 minutes

"- And then the two guys that were in love got married. The end." Blocky finished the short story.

Grassy cheered. "Grassy loves that story!"

Woody smiled, and hugged the younger, innocent object. "Wah, I wuv you!"

He hugged the balsa wood back. "Yay! Grassy has two dads!"

*Awkward silence*

"Uh, what do you mean, Grassy?" The red male asked curiously.

The child laughed. "Blocky is Grassy's dad, and so is Woody! Grassy's dads love each other!"

Both older males blushed, and passed out from having thoughts about kissing each other.

"I think Grassy's dads are dead now-"

BFDI/BFB/TPOT Oneshots! ❤ - Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें