I love your sweaters! Flower x Purple Face (Part 1)

Requested by MystikHope

(A/N): Takes place after BFB 23 ending.

Plot:Purple Face feels awkward about confessing his feelings for Flower, so Flower convinces him to do so. As requested, this involves no kissing, but rather a dragged out confession.

Narrator POV

Flower remembered her talk with the mysterious Purple Face, and took his words into consideration.

Maybe being nicer IS the right way to go... Said Flower's mind.

Although Flower had been quite a rude contestant for a while, it's never to late to change, right?

Meanwhile with Purple Face, he was...in a state of confusion. After his talk with Flower, he grew romantic feelings for her, but didn't know know to act on them.

"I need advice, but who should I ask?" Questioned the purple guy.

He thought for a while, and determined that Flower would be the proper object to speak with.

After all, she is the only one that Purple Face has really gotten to know, and if he keeps his crush anonymous, this could work!

Purple Face found Flower dancing alone in the Temple, wearing an adorable pink sweater. He remembered when Flower gave him a sweater, and the memory caused him to smile warmly.

"Hello, Flower!" He greeted the feminine plant.

"Oh, uh, hi again, Purple Face!" Flower greeted Purple Face back. "You...seem like there is something you want to talk about..." She noted.

Turns out that Flower really did change a little. She cares now.

"Yes, I need your advice. I have met this person, and I have a little crush on them, and I don't know how to tell them my feelings." Purple Man explained to Flower.

Flower thought for a second. "Well, I-I don't really have much experience with confessing to crushes, but I know that most of them would like you to speak straight from the heart, and tell them the truth. But if it were me, I would just love a lot of compliments concerning my beauty~" Flower told him.

Purple Face chuckled, "Well, good to know...I always did admire your beauty~"

Flower blushed, and then realized who Purple Face's crush must be.

"I love you, Flower. Since the moment we met, you kept me from feeling so...lonely. I had feelings for you ever since, and it's not just because of how pretty you are...No, no, although you are pretty, I love you beyond your appearance."

Flower was speechless. She just listened to the most beautiful confession she had ever heard.

"P-Purple Face..." She said.

"And one more thing, Flower..." Purple Face began.

The female waited patiently for Purple Face's final confession words.

"I love your sweaters!"