More than an alliance~ Gelatin x Lollipop

Requested by g0nta__g0kuhara

Gelatin's POV

I am happy that Lollipop and I have started a newbie alliance, but I am afraid that she only sees me in that way.

I think Lolli is really hot, and I would love it if she was my girlfriend!

I mean, at least this new alliance is a step forward!

"Hello my little green dessert. How are you feeling after today's elimination?" Lollipop asked me.

"Oh, th-that? I'm just glad we both made it. It's a shame Bubble had to go, but I would choose you over her any day." I told the taller female.

Lollipop smiled, "That is very good to know. I may have seen her as a friend, but I much prefer to save you over Bubble."

Wait, what? Why would she choose me?

"Lolli, Bubble is your best friend! A-And I'm just...in your alliance...that's how you see us..." I replied sadly.

Lollipop put her hands on my shoulders. "Oh my silly Jelly boy~" She winked at me, and I blushed.

"We are more than an alliance~" Lollipop whispered in my ear. Wait, I don't have ears...

"Oh, like, friends?" I asked Lolli.

She giggled, "No, more than that~"

I couldn't figure out what she meant! "Uhm...best friends?" I asked again.

Lollipop laughed, her laugh was always so beautiful... "Oh my oblivious jelly, that's cute, but..."

She kissed my cheek. "I know you definitely see me as more than just friends. And I will proudly inform you that I feel the exact same way~"

Lollipop walked away, leaving me flustered...