Don't worry, young one... Grassy x Cloudy (Platonic)

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: Grassy feels uneasy because Blocky is not around, so Cloudy cheers up Grassy, and his efforts accidently put Grassy to sleep.

Narrator POV

Grassy was sitting all alone. Blocky was nowhere to be found, and he was the only one who could cheer up Grassy.

The young male was very sad, not having a friend to play with, or cheer him up when he is sad.

Though, Grassy was no longer alone when Cloudy floated by, and noticed the upset boy.

Cloudy had a look of concern. "Hey Grazzy, whatz wrong?"

Grassy turned to see Cloudy, and sighed. "Grassy feels uneasy because Blocky is not here!"

Cloudy did not like seeing a young object feeling down, so he decided to help Grassy.

"Don't worry, young one...how about we draw some pigctures?" He offered the grass.

Grassy smiled at the idea. "Grassy loves drawing! But, how will Cloudy draw without arms?"

Cloudy picked up a crayon with his mouth, and started drawing something. He drew Balloony. "I alwayz have a way!" He exclaimed.

Grassy looked very happy. He was drawing a picture as well.

Timeskip 15 minutes

Cloudy watched as Grassy kept drawing, but he noticed this drawing took an incredibly long time! Grassy finally finished the drawing, while having a tired look on his face.

"Grassy drew Cloudy and Grassy drawing! But now Grassy is sleepy..."

The young one fell asleep, and Cloudy thought it was the most adorable thing ever. Cloudy decided to take a nap with Grassy. The two were calm and happy.